Vintage French Mid Century Modern Atomic Starburst Mechanical Wind-Up Wall Clock
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Vintage Working 1950's French'Eames Era' Mid Century Modern Atomic Starburst Sunburst Wall Clock, made by Duverdrey & Bloquel France. The Clock is Made of Black Painted Metal in the Shape Of A Starburst with Gold Gilt'Ball and Stick' Accents.
The Dial is a Plain Black Modernist Minimalist Dial with Fancy Oversized Brass Moon and Star Hands! The Clock Movement is a French 8 Day Brass Mechanical Wind-up Movement That Winds From the Front, and Includes a Winding Key! The Movement is Signed "Duverdrey & Bloquel France". The Rear of the Clock is Signed "Made in France".
Don't pass this one up! What You See Pictured is What is Included! Check out my other Rare Clocks!! The item "Vintage French Mid Century Modern Atomic Starburst Mechanical Wind-Up Wall Clock" is in sale since Monday, February 3, 2020. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Vintage (1930-69)\Wall". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Clock Design: Eames Era Atomic Starburst Sun Burst Star
- Brand: Duverdrey & Bloquel France
- Age: 1950's
- Modified Item: No
- Working: Yes!
- Featured Refinements: Vintage Mid Century Wall Clock
- Style: Mid Century Retro Vintage Deco Modern Modernism
- Country/Region of Manufacture: France
- Movement: Brass mechanical Wind-Up French Clock Movement
- Color: Black and Brass
- Design: Mid Century Modern Design
- Clock Type: Mid Century Modern Wall Clock Modernist
- Composition: Metal Case
- Size: 24.5" Diameter
- Maker: Duverdrey & Bloquel France